Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Rockies

Free Image Hosting at
Free Image Hosting at
Free Image Hosting at
Free Image Hosting at
This is past weekend I visited the rocky mountains. Visiting them was an experience that I'll forget in my life! We arrived on Friday night at a late time. However, as soon as we arrived there we went straightly to Lake Louise, where people usually skate at this time of the year because it's frozen!!! We played with the snow balls and had some hot chocolate that night.. then we went into along conversation till we fell asleep! hehe

The next day was great from the begining to the end, as we had a swim in the pool, the hot spa and the steaming room. Afterwards, we went to Lake Louise and skied there, where all the cute girls were hehe! well, gotta admit that I'm not the best skiier but I can manage my self :P

Later on, we headed to Banff, where we had lunch and went shopping as well. The day passed fastly till the time came and we went to the Hot Springs Hotel, where all of the celebraties were staying!! but guess what? we haven't seen one hair of any celebraty :(. Nevertheless, we had a dip in the hot springs which is an amazing experience, because ur staying in the hot water and in the same time ur head is in the cold weather! isn't that just cool!!?

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had a great time in the mountains. I love the hot springs. It is a totally Canadian experience to have snow in your hair while soaking in a hot spring!

anna said...

For the first time I visited Banff 10 years ago.It was the great experience I had never had before, nothing in common with Russia. It's amasing that the resort has not changed since that time and still is very impressive.
Yulia