Sunday, January 28, 2007

MuziK


Hey all!

This week i thought of posting something that has a big part of my life! which is _- Music -_

I have loved music since a really long time, well ( i'm 17 so, hehe). I started with listening to Arabic music cause im originally from Kuwait. After a while, when i entered my 10s hehe, English music began to attract my attention. Actually, i remembe that Backstreet Boys was the first band that i "loved". I began singin' songs that i didn't understand its lyrics cause simply i just liked the songs! Gradually afterwards, i began to get into different kinds of music, such as rock, rap, r&b, and etc. Without knowing it, i began to gain a big deal of my English language from actually music!


Another thing that made me get more attached to music, is the fact that music helped me express my happines and sadness and most of the emotions that i had! seriously, i used to listen to the songs that went with my mood and the way i felt. So, music has been a good friend for me since a long time! yep it was and still is.


Of course my iPod would blow my head if it had to use me to listen to music! haha, cause i really make it suffer with through the hours that i listen to it throuh!

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I think music is a great way of learning languages. When I was learning French, I used to listen to Quebecois singers all the time. It was great for helping my accent!

Alif said...

Now, I understand why is your english is so good. My english is terrible.
Great! Hear music and do well.

anna said...

Hi, Are you still listening to the beautiful musuc. I wonder if you could you make a short break and post a new blog?. To tell the truth,I agree music is a very special thing. It is like a parallel life where you could switch if time is hard or your mood needs to be improved. Yulia.