Friday, January 19, 2007

First Blog: I have passion English (Do I?)

First of all, I'm just joking cause I love English. I think this blog idea is a great one. Blogs can be a good way to indicate what happens in everbody's life everyday and the experiences that he goes on everyday. This can be a brealient way to improve your English fluency, as you blog at least once a week. All your classmates and the people who are inerested in you can now see what's happening in your own life. I entered the LEAP progam on the begining of this January, and so for I believe that it's a very graceful experience, also an effecient program that I would recommend very strongly that can improve and cover all the English areas. Meeting new friends and different kinds of people is another thing you can benifit from this program as you'll crash into them everyday and participate among your classmates. I did the placement test and the results showed that I'm in Level 4a with the insructers: Scott Dougles, Dr. Sangupta, Pam Kapur. I find them very friendly&fun, and they do take their job very seriously, and they do whatever is good for the students' sake such as activities and several tests to improve our skills, but sometimes I can feel the tricks they do in class to see what's the student's level in English so..(I caught you Guys :D).

5 comments:

Gerard said...

You're so awsome!! Good luck dude!!

And ur title make's me think of Snakes on a Plane xP.

bai bai

Felice said...

Congradulations with getting into LEAP 4 after the first trying! Good job, Hussain :) I agree with you that this program is very useful. It helps us not only to improve our English but also find friends :)

Scott Douglas said...

Oh know, you know what we are up to! Every minute of every day we are evaluating you . . . . . . . ha ha ha

Super Saiyan said...

WOW it seems that you could write a lot in the 10 minutes. I am so glad that you are glad in the LEAP program. Are you sure you cought their tricks :p ? You wish you did :D

GOKU=SUPER SAYIAN

Alif said...

Do you know that All's well that ends well? So you got the LEAP 4. So you did it. Now you have just time to pass. I know you do very well because you are enjoying it. Have a nice time all through the LEAP semester!!! go0OD LUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!